Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oh, The Excitement!!

I am doing it! I am writing!! (singing in my head) I have been trying to get my blog decor perfect before posting BUT it isn't...and I don't care!! I am ready to write. As you can see from my first and only post prior to this one, I have been trying to get this going for a while.


Today is a great day for me. I am in a good mood, feeling very rested (which doesn't happen often!) and have maybe had just a little too much coffee for my own good...oops! Today I will just get you caught up on what is going on in my life. After that it's up to you to keep up =)


Moving again. To a better place. Somewhere where the kids are happier which is #1 for me. They start school on Monday. Aubrie will be in 1st grade and Kaden in 4th. Tonight is meet the teacher night so Ex and I are taking them together. No "baby step-mom" (whole 'nother story) thank goodness. They are SO grown and funny and independent and great! I am talking to/dating a great guy. He's funny and easy going and super-duper cute and I am enjoying the time that I have with him. Work has it's days. I am looking for something else within the city. I think it's time for a change. Trying to get registered for school. It's been a slower process than I would have hoped, but moving right along none the less.


I suppose that's enough for now. Time to do some work for work!!

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment