Monday, August 22, 2011

And They're Off!

Today was the first day of school for my little Monsters Angels. Clayton, "baby-step-mom" and I walked them to school all together today. One little happy family...and me.

First I will say that the kids were excited! Kaden was proud of his t-shirt but reluctant to wear his glasses. Aubrie was ready to get things started and had no problems other than the fact that her backpack was too full with all of her supplies in it. The walk went smoothly, Clayton and B-S-M being immature as ever and the kids gearing up for the big good-bye. We were late, true to form I suppose. Aubrie was a little clingy but got distracted quickly and Kaden started crying =/ He is always the sensitive one. Dad and B-S-M proceeded to tease him about it as I hugged and encouraged him. His whole class was putting thier supplies away by direction of the teacher so that snapped him into gear.

Hopefully they had a great day today...I'll let you know soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment